Thursday, September 29, 2011

Being Evil Is Not So Bad After All

I am a person. Not perfect and also not a PUSHOVER.

Way back at the age of dinosaurs (college), I always have an indirect way of explaining myself and providing evidence that my ass is not a pushover. It was very effective. It was blogging.

Simply put, for the people who remembers Miss Butt crack: When the sections were reshuffled and I fortunately dropped on hers. Wow, first impression about this person: Bee-otch! Well, you know what people say, first impressions were not really true but... screw those people. It was, absolutely a fact. My goodness, the way this person makes "irap" and deliver killer side glances, it would make you think: "What did I do, Ms.-head-soo-inappropriate-for-ur-skeletonized-body?". I will never want to remember other horrible things she did. I mean, I have not talked or offended you in any way, so please, leave moi A-lone! Well, one day, my sneaky ass found something against her and I wrote it online, of course without a name and people loved it. The next thing I know, this person was goody-goody friendly to me. Sad to say, this person has no idea that she was one of the people I wrote. When she found out, she was not goody-goody anymore, she treated me more as a person. 

Sometimes I ask myself, why do you have to find out that I personally dissed your ass in public just to be treated as real person in your eyes? Do I look shitty that the side glances you threw were so nasty? Well, cha has to do, what cha has to do. I don't give a damn if no "sorry" were said between the two of us. You deserved it and I deserved your nice treatment in return (which you could have given before but didn't). Tata sweet heart, the world is cruel and so am I. 

So, this brings us to story number two. There is a girl who comes to our house as a representative of a company. Usually when you say representative of a company you will think about them as: respectable, well-mannered, neat looking and stuff. All that being said, she was not. So not. She screams to my mom and our loyal workers, she was ill mannered even to me. She was from hell. Worse, she is ugly, f***ing ugly.

I was pissed in all directions. I told my Mom she sucks but she said to leave her alone. Day in and day out that she was in our house she scream like nobody hears her. Sometimes I want to grab my brother's dirty socks and stuff it in her mouth. We all have our breaking point, so to speak. I just had it with this girl and I, I am in pursuit of not good. 

One day my Mom came home from running errands. She was tired and hungry and I cooked for her. They were scheduled to go somewhere but I insisted that my Mom rest and eat first. My Mom almost chocked from hurrying and this girl started screaming that they should hurry. She screams again and again and again and again and..........

P(&^%$$%&%^&!!!!! saglit lang! Leche! Well, that was from me. She fell silent. And for a volcano newly erupted, I wasn't done yet. I lectured her and no, I won't write it down. Forbidden! For a girl who is waaaay older than I am, she should know about the courtesy from being in someone's house. But, but, she doesn't. After the incident she knows now at least. wahahahahaha! *evil laugh. After that, she barely screams unless if my cat pees on their shipments. 

Sometimes I ask myself do you have to drive someone to their breaking point before realizing that what you are doing is wrong? Do you have to wait for our workers to laugh at you before realizing that an evil spawn has been living in that house and is plotting to maul you?

Business is bussines but if its me I don't mean business. So long oogley.

For a person like me who hates confrontations and who sips anger in me. Beware. I usually don't do the right things as people know it. What is the right thing anyway? My advice is: where ever you are treat people and their property nicely but when they start to piss you, don't rely on patience. Intervene, in what ever way possible and what ever way you are comfortable with.

Do not conform anymore, you might end up in a psych ward.

Love,
Evil Child, CHA!