Sunday, March 20, 2011

La Ignorante

The ignorants are spreading. I do not know why. See for your self:

This is the viral video from a UCLA student about Asians studying at UCLA. She complained about the noise at the library, the dorms and God-knows-what. She also blabbed that Asians should learn "American Manners". What pissed me off the most is that, she ranted about Japan's disaster. She said the video was suppose to be a joke, but it wasn't funny. It was offensive.


This video came with a hefty price: criticism, hate blogs and response videos from angry Asians and from people who hate racists. Plus, she will be leaving UCLA because of death threats.

This is a website that shows the most ignorant, insensitive and stupid post in Facebook, tumbler, twitter and other social network on the net. Most of the entries here were about the Tsunami that struck Japan. Thank you, Clarence C for the link.

"Exposing the best of the worst. Online comments, Facebook updates and internet posts. What was once anonymous is now revealed. The curtain is pulled back to expose the ignorance of the internet.
We start with repulsive comments about the Japanese after the devastating earthquake in March 2011. These people should not reproduce.
Feel free to submit your own."

Oh, please stop me, I am tempted to submit my own!

Oh and here is something that bears repeating:

FAIL.

It happened to me just a couple of days ago. The suspect? Oh, just someone from high school who I never connected to (in any way) after graduation. What as sweet, ignorant comment. I already wrote a blog about it. http://thevialrelativity.blogspot.com/2011/03/series-of-unfortunate-events-not-book.html So I will now shatap (shut up). Haha!

Burn the ignorant!

->cha