Monday, June 6, 2011

Million Dollar Boy

Omigoodness! Look at what I found in my "UNDER PRODUCTION" blog folder. Written 2-3 years ago probably when I was still in 3rd year college. Hoah, I miss the I'll-Burn-Your-Ass-in-My-blog Era!


One day, I was sitting in my chair. Physically, I was doing nothing but mentally, I was observing a bunch of people at a near distant. What made me stopped my current activity is the appearance of a big shadow and a familiar voice became more than audible.

I did not turn around to make it look like I was not paying attention to any of his “I’m-rich-stories”. (I bet now, you have a clue) According to his big mouth, his brothers and sisters inherited 50 million pesos each after graduating from medicine and law and eventually has passed the board and bar exams. He said that he would inherit 10 million pesos if he graduated from nursing and when he finishes medicine, he would inherit the same amount of money that his siblings got when they graduated. He said it a couple of times with a loud voice and emphasis on the amount of money. He sounds very proud of himself and what he is going to achieve.

Aww. To Million Dollar boy, it is okay to dream. I know that you wanted to graduate as a nurse but to study and graduate as a doctor; I believe that it’s quite impossible. You see, with what you are doing now, committing crimes and getting away with it, qualifications of the medical profession does not fit you. You see, if you think that everything in this world can be purchased by money (specially your favorite: sympathy and grades) .... You have to to think again.

That is, if you can think.

____________________________________________________________

Holy Moly, I was an absolute bad mouther.... but I love it!

Love,
Evil Bee-o-tch, Cha