Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bikini Clad Ladies

Let's talk about something different. Since the summer sun has been dethroned by the gustly winds of the typhoon season, this is the best time to talk about the Bikini Clad ladies. I believe that since the sun burns healed, focus will be attained. Many times when I strike whilst the iron is hot, people get to call me names and stuff. Plus, people don't listen too.

Summer. Ah yes, the season when people plan family vacations, get out for a dip, wear the skimpiest suits, post it on social media for the people to see then... BOOM! Hours later, your picture in bikini would be posted all over perverted websites for men to drool on. Do not get me wrong, I witnessed how a sweet holiday turned to a nightmare for some insolent fools. I am a self proclaimed ruthless beeotch, so I say to you, you deserve every bit of it... if it ever happens to you.

I believe in the power of social media. In facebook alone, posting a photo of a dying child and garnering shares and likes would definitely save the poor thing from eternal doom. Millions of idiots would eventually do what the posts requests. I guess sharing and liking has super powers to magically heal the sick. To make a long story short, facebook is a ticking time bomb, when used properly it will work wonders, if not it will be your end. Trust me, I personally learned that lesson, not that I posted a half naked picture of me, but because of something else.

Yes, my dear, I do understand that you look good in a bikini and there is a need for you to show off. It is not wrong, mind you, but pictures can be easily copied and saved by people. Be cautious because not everyone on your friend's list can be trusted.


As a person, I am not bad to the bones. In fact, I am going to suggest preventive measures. Here are some ways to prevent things from running out of hand.

1. Know who are on your friend's list

     Do not accept anyone who you do not know. I made the same mistake once. I accepted a friend request from someone. I thought I know him because we had lots of mutual friends. Anyway, he copies pictures of people and posts it on other people's wall. I am not sure if I am one of the victims but it does not matter. What matters most is it should not happen to people who does not have balls to fight back. I submitted a complaint and reported the user on most of the offense that was indicated. That was the end of it.

2. The FB photo album should not be trusted

     Yup, do not trust the FB photo album because it does not record the viewers. I have trusted multiply from the very beginning because it logs in the viewers of your profile, pictures, etc. If ever my treasure trove of pictures leak, I will instantly have the suspects in a click of a button.

3. Limit the viewers

     If photos are sensual and intimate in nature, limit the viewers to those who are involved.

4. Avoid Tagging

     Tagging will be the end of Facebook. It breaches privacy by showing the picture to your friend's friends, most of them you don't know.

5. Have a sense of Self Preservation

     Before posting pictures, think of the possibilities of harm. It may damage yourself and other people. Also, Think about the pervs out there. They are everywhere. I suggest you trust no one.

Well people, that's it. I hope somehow I helped.

->cha