Saturday, June 23, 2012

MakeUp?

People say that makeup, other than diamonds, is girls' best friend, but not me. You see, when my makeup mixes with my facial oil, sweat and bacteria, it becomes a nuisance. Skin irritation would soon follow and since I feel weak when parts of my face is itchy, naturally, I scratch it. I also forget the fact that I am wearing it, Thus, I would wipe my face. If I am wearing an eyeliner, I will be an instant horror movie character.

In the past months, I realize that somehow, there is a need to learn basic application of makeup. I watched youtube videos about it. I even had a bit of tutorial from workmates. I've made an unwritten law for makeup application: #1 Makeup should not stay in my face for more than 6 hours. #2 Use it on special occasions.

Ok, so here comes something to think about. This is dedicated to people like me. Bear this thought in mind:


When people are used to seeing a girl with makeup, eventually when they don't wear make up, most of the time, this is people's reactions:



But then, when they see girls who seldom wears make up and eventually wore some at the moment, reactions are like this...

Girls, remember less is more and real beauty is effortless....

Good Day.

->Cha

*photo credits: knowyourmeme.com