Saturday, July 28, 2012

Food and Travel

Lately, I analyzed the posts in my blog with the highest rate of readers. Food and travel pulls more readers than any other topics I wrote. To think, I always wanted a separate blog for travel and food.

  1. Food
  2. Travel
  3. Truth and Controversies
  4. College and High School Experiences
  5. Personal Experiences

I am not a frequent traveler but I was blessed with the opportunity to roam a little. It all started at 2009 when I was sent to Japan as an exchange student. While in there, I realized that the greatest lesson in life is not always available inside a classroom. It is found around the world where culture, people, beautiful spots and food blend together to form the uniqueness that a country posses. 




Sooner or later, I'll be publishing a new blog site about F&T. For now, anything I write about it can be accessed here in my personal blog. 


"The best part in an adventure is getting lost. Once you acknowledge the fact that you are, that is when you find what you are looking for". (I am not sure if some famous personality wrote something of the same essence as this, but if no one does, I will claim it. haha!)


cha