Saturday, September 11, 2010

95% screams: IN YOUR FACE!

August 27 2010, marks the day when we made history that screams… IN YOUR FACE!!!

 

At this moment, you are probably thinking that I am cocky and a low-down-son-of-a-biatch… hell yeah! I am! Please note at the fact that I am not mad… I am getting even!

Four years of torment is not a joke. Four years of bad mouthing sucks. Four years with foul assholes pricking at your back is not easy. I have always waited for this day, that I, Cha C. can say, in my loudest, in my cockiest and whole heartedly: IN YOUR FACE BITCHES! I loved looking at your faces when we had our Thanksgiving mass and I would definitely love to look at the faces of the pseudo-smart-ass-crusade who pulled us down before.

This is why I love blogging. You can really pour your heart in this. While writing this, I feel like shouting at the top of my lungs but my blog shouted for me. Whoever reads this would feel it. Anyway, I can’t say anything more because if I write everything, I would probably get in trouble: as always. Haha.

Oh yeah, I feel like flying!

-Cha