Thursday, September 9, 2010

Watashi no maewa...

As a newbie here at blog spot, let me introduce myself. I’m Cha, a newly registered nurse from a University that trains top caliber nurses (including myself ->air head alert!) in the Philippines. I started writing during my elementary days but my works were not appreciated well for they do not follow the traditional, boring things they teach you in school. In high school, I wrote so freely and so good (nag-angat na naman ng bangko! ) that my works were given to our principal so they can read it and find good reasons to burn me alive. There are times that my attention will be called by some teachers. They would request for a private talk so that they can tell me that people have feelings and that they are not objects. Boohoo.


 

In college, my writing was not really recognized until I published blind items. Well, what can I say? People love gossips especially if what I am talking about is not you. I was raved about here and there. Until I developed haters. Haters who talk to me personally. Haters who would rather not talk to me. Haters who hid him/herself under a stupid cover to criticize me. Unfortunately they/he/she lost, miserably.
 

Due to some issues, things to do and periods of procrastination, I developed a hunger to write blogs again. I am quite excited to have my new blog. Before, I used multiply but I usually go private so my friends are the only one who has access. I feel so good having to write again.
 

I am studying the ropes of blogspot. Just a little bit longer and I’ll get the hang of it. ‘Till next time!
 

->Cha