Sunday, April 17, 2011

Asia For Japan

Asia For Japan

Since the Japan Tsunami tragedy, I have been supporting organizations that aids Japan and the victims of the tragedy. Asia for Japan, I saw this organization at National Geographic Channel Asia. I am blogging about this to help spread the word about this organization. I must confess that I should have done this a bit earlier. But I believe that it is never too late to help. It has been a month since the tragedy but Japan still needs more help.

I have submitted photos from my trip to Japan with a message of hope for them. The Japanese are thankful for the messages they receive from all parts of the world. Let's give them more. You see, little things like these 126-character-messages can make a big difference.



Let's go and spread the LOVE!

Lot's of love,
Cha