Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pac-MOM's Ring

Whenever I see Aling Dionisia on TV, I cringe. To describe her, I have to speak in tagalog: "Naaalibadbaran ako pag nakikita ko siya". She may be the mother of our "PAMBANSANG KAMAO" but I really couldn't stomach her showbiz career. Anywayz, enough about that. I stumbled upon an article about her. Apparently, she lost an expensive ring while walking the streets of her home town. According to her, the ring was from Jinkee and its price tag is a whooping 180,000 pesos. Good Lord, that is indeed expensive! After reading the article, my initial reaction was: "That Fame monster! Why does she have to broadcast it?" But then I was interested about the people's comments. As I read, I somehow understood the situation.

If you want to read the article, here is the link: Mommy Dionisia loses expensive ring


Points:
  • After calling her a Fame monster, I realized that I forgot something. I value small and big things, expensive or cheap. I was foolish to forget about: THE SENTIMENTAL VALUE. The lost ring is most probably not about the price. I think Aling D is considering the Sentimental Value of that thing. Imagine, given by Jinkee tapos 11 years na niyang iniingatan. That ring is probably important to her.
  • It is not a sin to wear an expensive ring while walking along a street. Just be careful not to lose it. 
  • Sa aking opinyon, may likas na kayabangan din si Aling D. Nasabi ko ito dahil sa mga napapanood ko sa TV. Pero may K naman eh. Some people said that Aling D is just wearing the ring to show it off. Maybe yes, may be not. If yes, ay boastful nga. If not, maybe she wears it to show appreciation to Jinkee.
  • No one wants it to happen. Howkey.
  • People talked about publicity. As far as I know, Aling D is famous (in due fairness). You know how the Media works: they make everything a big deal. If you are someone famous, the media will bite you in the ass to squeeze out the juicy story from you. If they really informed the media, they must have done it to help find the ring.
  • Its God's will that it was lost. If someone finds it and keeps it, have enough conscience boy! But if it will be used for a good cause, for me, good! Go feed the hungry! If someone finds it and returns it, Idol na kita. If nobody finds it, ewan ko na.
That's all. I hate Aling D but sometimes there is more to people than what we see and despise about them. Other people's opinions matter too. We are all entitled to our own opinions, views and ideas. Let's try not to alter their point of views because, believe me, it is not going to be pretty.

Love, 
Me, Cha