Sunday, April 10, 2011

Nanlilimahid na Sarap

Nanlilimahid na Sarap, yan ang Garrett Popcorn.

Just one of the greatest food that I have tasted. I was in Singapore with my Mom last November 2010  to visit Te Richi. She took us to Sentosa and strolled around. Then, we stopped by Garrett Popcorn Shop. At first, I thought its just a typical popcorn shop where: popcorns are dry, lifeless and sprinkled with iodized salt.


And my my, it was totally not! The shop smelled like heavenly, fattening and cholesterol-rich butter. When I got the pack, I can't stop sniffing the popcorn. My heart totally hated me for eating Buttered-Cheese Popcorn. When I tasted it, My God, "Happiest Day of My Life!" kept coming out of my mouth as I munched this delectable treat from above.

I do not know if Garrett Popcorn Shop exist in the Philippines. I even Googled their locations around the world. Alas, I have to go to Singapore to get it. If only boarding a plane is as easy as getting a jeepney ride, I would be there! Cry, cry, cry because I am not sure when I am coming back to SG.

Boohoo.
Cha